Attractions in Chattanooga
Situated in the heart of charming Chattanooga, District 3 Hotel is just minutes from a wide array of attractions and sights, including Rock City, the Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga riverfront, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC), Historic Chickamauga Civil War Battlefield, and Lookout Mountain. Guests will enjoy many amenities, including free hot continental breakfast, 24 hour a day fresh coffee, seasonal outdoor pool. The courtyard picnic area has plenty of space for the whole family to play games and it features two gas grills for guest’s use (please see the front desk to set up use).
The Tennessee Aquarium is home to over 10,000 animals and engaging exhibits for all ages! Be sure to check out the 3D IMAX movie theater and explore the Tennessee River with a ride on the River Gorge Explorer.
- 4 Athletic Championships – January
- 4 Bridges Art Festival — April
- Armed Forces Day Parade — May
- Riverbend Festival — June
- Pops on the River — July
- Southern Brewer's Festival — August
- Ironman Triathlon — September
- RiverRocks — October
- Wine Over Water — October
- 3 Sisters Bluegrass Festival — October
- Head of Hooch — November
- Chattanooga Events Calendar